Depending on which Buyer you have chosen to send you device to, will determine how you need to ship your device. Many will offer a Free Shipping service. Many will even send you a free shipping pack so you don't even have to package the device yourself. Others will allow you to print out a shipping label.
Our Top Ten Tips for Shipping: If you have been provided with a padded envelope by your buyer we would suggest you put a piece cardboard folded around your phone and tape the sides to stop it sliding about in transit. You can then put this in the padded envelope for added protection.
- Take a photo of your device before you send it
- Remember to fully charge your device
- Clear off any personal data & deactivate any linked iCloud accounts
- Remove the SIM and memory card if there is one
- Make sure the phone is switched off
- Pack your phone in strong rigid packaging
- Secure the device against movement
- Do not send more than two phones in the same packet unless using a courier
- Make sure your name & return address are clearly visible
- Remember if your cellphone or mobile device is valuable to opt for a tracked shipping method with insurance