To find out how much your cellphone or mobile device is worth just enter the make and model of your cellphone, tablet or device into the search box at www.sellcell.com and click Search. Or you can simply click on the make of your phone below the search box and click on the picture of your device.
Then you'll see a page that lists all of the different cellphone buyback companies and the prices that they will pay you for your phone, you will also see some filters at the top of the page which you can use to select the following:
1) memory capacity (if applicable),
2) carrier (if applicable) and
3) the condition of your device either ‘Good’, ‘New’, or ‘Broken/Damaged’
Once you have selected the correct condition for your phone and if required the Carrier & Capacity, then you will see below a full list of buyers and how much they will pay your device.
Make sure that you have got the correct device otherwise the buyer may change their offer. To help click on the More Info link below the device image and you will see the device reference number or alternative names.
Once you are sure you have got the right device then choose the best deal for you from the list of buyers below by clicking “SELL NOW”.
Tip: to help you make you mind up which offer to accept there is some really useful information on this page:
- Reviews next to the Buyer’s logo you have the star rating with the number of reviews received. If you click on this text link you can actually read what other people like you have said.
- Sort you can sort your results by Best Match, Price or the Buyer star rating
- More Info below the phone buyer logo there is a link that will show you whether the recycler will pay for shipping of your device and if they will send a shipping pack out to you. There is other useful info like ‘How long their offer is valid for’ and what payment methods they offer. If you are using a mobile device to get the More Info simply touch the Buyer’s logo.